Wednesday, May 31, 2017

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab Without Losing Data

Tablets are more portable than portable computers,as a result, many people prefer to use a tablet when traveling or going out. I am no exception. The tablet I'm using is the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Compared to other brands, the Samsung Galaxy Tab still has a certain strength.

Inevitably, when I was using the Samsung Galaxy Tab, I have some problems that I can't solve. Last week I went to work, and I forgot to take my Samsung Galaxy Tab to the office. When I got home, I found my Samsung Galaxy tab locked. It turned out that my son Tony wanted to play with it, but he didn't know the password, he kept trying to type in the password. Not surprisingly, he has typed in the wrong password many times. Finally, the Samsung Galaxy Tab is locked automatically. Now, how do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Tab?


Don't worry when your Samsung Galaxy Tab is locked and you can't unlock it, you can use dr.fone toolkit - Android Lock Screen Removal to unlock. It removes four types of screen locks, namely pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints. In addition, it is compatible with a variety of Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, LG G2/G3/G4, etc. What's more, its steps are simple and the interface is intuitive, so you can easily master and use it. Everybody can handle it. Also, it will simply remove the screen lock without removing any data and settings from the device.

         

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to your computer

Firstly, download and install dr.fone toolkit for Android on your computer. Then, run it and select "Lock Screen Removal" from the main interface.


Then, use a USB line to connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to your computer, and when the program identifies your device, click "Start".


Step 2. Enter into download mode

Next, you need to follow these steps to get your device into the download mode. The specific steps are as follows:
1.Power off the phone.
2.Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button at the same time.
3.Press the Volume Up to enter Download Mode.


Step 3. Download recovery package

When your Samsung Galaxy Tab enters the download mode, it automatically downloads the recovery package. This process will take some time, please be patient.


Step 4. Remove lock screen without losing data

When the task of recovery package download is finished, the program begins to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab. This process is not to lose data in the device. When the whole process is over, you can visit your Samsung Galaxy Tab without any password.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about unlocking the phone. when I was using the Samsung Galaxy handset, I have also faced a problem. When I was changing the network carrier, my phone got locked. I didn't have an idea of unlocking the phone. Then I used the simple and easy steps, I unlocked my phone instantly without any difficulty.

    ReplyDelete

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab Without Losing Data

Tablets are more portable than portable computers,as a result, many people prefer to use a tablet when traveling or going out. I am no excep...